May 6, 2009

New Faces at StoryTime




The Brandy's decided to go bargain shopping at the Gap outlet somewhere past L-Ville last Thursday. The kiddos got to come with different people to Story Time! I was missing my girlfriends but I am not sure they were missing us and the library! ha ha Glad they got to go and found some good stuff.
Lori and Talon were MIA also! She is busy these days and hasn't been to Story Time or Kids Klub at church in about a month. I Pray that she will get Talon back with all of his friends so he can enjoy all the things he use to do.

2 comments:

Loving My Life said...

I was so proud of my man! I see he picked out a bow for her hair too! I didn't lay it out so go Shane! We did miss you! And we miss Lori and Talon bad! Did she get her job? Is that why she isn't coming? I really miss seeing her little man!

brandy said...

Whoa. Tate really needed a haircut that day...I see that beginnings of a mullet...hahaha