
We went to the movie theater! Abe had never been mostly because I didn't want to spend the money and have him not want to stay.
In the summer M-Ville and O-Boro have summer movies on Tues. and Wed. at 10 A.M. They show older cartoons. M-ville is free and O-Boro is $2 each person. Lori and Talon asked us to go so we did. We did buy a kids popcorn meal that was $5 but that was it! Can't go to the movies without popcorn!!!
Abe LOVED it, he hardly moved the entire movie. He was a little disappointed because Chad had told him there was a new Transformers movie coming to the movies this summer and he thought we could watch it. He did get his picture made by the poster!
6 comments:
Do you know the schedule for the movies?
I just added a link at the bottom of this post!
we LOVE going to the free movies in the summer! I try to hit it every week, if possible. Is the O'boro movies the same ones as Madisonville?
Last week when I called O-Boro they had a different movie than M-Ville. They said you can come in and get a paper that tells about it but I haven't been by there to pick one up. I think last week O-Boro had Madagascar 2.
I am glad he loved it! We mommys better get to doing with the little ones in a few months its off to school for them....boo who! And we wont get to see Tate as much...more boo whos!
Thanks for always posting pictures!
Enjoy summer! A Rose
Post a Comment