Jun 3, 2009

More party pics, Part 2!

Brooke (due mid June with baby Brock Michael)

Jordan (due beginning of Aug. with baby Aubrey Jordan)

The boys checking out the grilling tools from the Guffy's.


Tommy brought one of Dad's old baseball gloves that was at Mamaw Elo's house. Tom and Marla now live there.

Dad, Cathy and all the kids at the party.

Tommy even made an appearance!

Jordan, Britt, Grant, Chad G. and Jeremy

Abe with Ashley in the background.

Maddie Paige

Ashley Nicole

Ashley and Makayla

Maddie, Abe and Makayla

2 comments:

brandy said...

You are just Queen of the Camera! We can always count on you to catch it all....that's great..I love it:)

Leanne said...

I didn't swim this particular day so I was able to snap away!

I am just thankful that I don't have to print them all, I wouldn't be able to afford it! ha ha