
We were invited to celebrate Myles' 1st Birthday on Saturday. He had a monster themed party at Paradise Park. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the party favors that Myles Mommy (Brandy) fixed for the kiddos! We also ended up with one of the very large monster balloons-- Thanks Brandy! You always make Abe feel so special!!!
2 comments:
Our power went out so I couldn't comment on this on last night. I am so in love with the pictures and I would love for you to send them to me but I understand if you can't...I know I owe you about 100 of Abe! I will send them to or burn you a cd. Thank you so much for coming to the party, Morgan was so excited to be back with the "gang"! We were so happy to see you!
Oh and it looks like Abe has a rat tail in the close up nof him....hehe!
Post a Comment