Jul 21, 2009

Fishing




Abe got a new Transformers fishing pole from the Hargis' for his birthday. He finally got to use it on Sunday. We started out using worms and then crickets fore the bait. The guys actually caught 2 fish while I was gone up the road to buy some crickets!! So, I missed Abe reeling them in!!! At least Chad took his picture for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! I love the one of the dragonfly (is that what it is?) even though it didn't have my handsome grandson in that shot! We are going to have to get up to the lake again and soon!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun afternoon. I love those pictures--especially the one of the dragonfly (is that what it is?) even though it didn't have my handsome grandson in that shot. We need to get back to the lake for an afternoon--and soon!

Leanne said...

I am pretty sure that is a dragonfly. Abe pointed it out and said to take a picture of it!!