We went to the Conv. Center Inn to watch the fireworks this year. Brandy and her family were in the area too so we ended up watching them together. The big kids (Abe & Morgan) had fun just seeing each other. They haven't got to visit with each other much lately with sickness and vacations this summer.
3 comments:
Shane Hargis = The most vicious goat in Muhlenberg County. I've always said it, and I've always been right. It's not often you find a man with a goat like that and he's just a regular guy. He hasn't let it go to his head at all. Admirable.
We did have such agood time thanks for coming over and I forgot to say thank you Morgan's late night snack! Jeremy you are pretty funny! But I live with him and he is pretty full of himself and his goat! Boasting about often! I will tell him what you said once he wakes from his drug nap! Be glad when he is off of these pills!
well, well...I can see who WASN'T invited to the fireworks spectacular :( Just kiddin'....but not really...LOL
Post a Comment