Aug 10, 2009

Happy and Sad

Guess who got to watch this sweet little one today? Yep, LeLe and Abe!!!!! We had already gone to see Maddie earlier in the day. Jordan wanted to go and check on her so they asked (like they had to ask!!) me if I would watch Aubrey. She was a doll baby the whole time. She slept the majority of the time but I sure did like getting to hold her and give her sugars. Abe had fun playing with Bubba, Maddie's dog. Don't tell anybody but Aubrey told me that I was her favorite Aunt! haha Had to add in that tid bit of info!!!
She was pretty pitiful when we first got to the hospital.


After lunch and a breathing treatment she perked up. They made some pictures with the goodies Nana got her.


Then they watched a cartoon on her DVD player.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I don't know how they stood having her in the hospital. I hate it when little one's are that sick. I'm so glad she is better now! I'm sure he enjoyed all of her company!