Nov 23, 2009

Parade

I asked for a smile and this is what I got!!
Brandy Back of GRC Float


Maddie showing off her new toothless smile! She lost her first tooth on Friday night, just 5 days after her 7th Birthday!Maddie was in the parade with her fellow CCES Cheerleaders.


Mrs. Pam cruisin' the parade route with her husband and dog in her Dad's car!
Makayla Ashley (with her new glasses :) )

Abe waving to the crowd.

Myles and Shane



Morgan

I always seem to get a picture of Brock upset. I promise you he is usually a very happy baby!


Waiting for Santa! The big boys are cracking me up with those arms and hands straight down by their sides like soldiers. Isaiah has his hands FULL of candy.

This was Abe's 1st participation in a parade. He LOVED it!!

1 comment:

Loving My Life said...

Love the pictures and I told Shane what your uncle (I think that is what you said) said about him being Chad and he said Chad don't look this good....hehe!