Dec 26, 2009

Santa Delivered!!

Christmas Morning 2009 His gifts from Santa were wrapped in Spongebob wrapping paper (one of his favorite cartoons.) He got a Wii and a couple of games for it, a Spiderman Scooter, Spiderman punching bag, some puzzles, legos, Superhero figures, a lantern and books... Too much!!
He was so excited!!
Getting the goods out of his stocking.

Opening up Dorothy's (the boy dog) and Bob and Rover's (the goldfish) stockings.

New green lantern.
Nana got him some cool Spiderman ornament pj's that he sported on Christmas morning.

His "Big" gift from Santa!
Santa brought him a Ben 10 Wii game. Guess Santa didn't look to see that it is a pretty hard game for older kids!!!
Had to play it ASAP!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Should I admit that at the ripe old age of 20something I enjoy my Wii almost as much as your son? Ha, maybe I should have kept that one to myself!

Leanne said...

That is okay Jenna-- I like it too and I am 31!!!