Having a chat with Papaw and Daddy after one of his injuries!!
(He hurt his foot and his head while at this wild party!!)
Everyone gathering around for presents!

Showing off his big muscles while lifting up his helicopter.
Really tearing into a package.
ALL of his gifts! 
Having fun on the trampoline.
The Birthday Boy!
These soccer ball rings were not the easiest things to get... I ordered them off of *Amazon.com* a couple of weeks before his party. When we got the package they weren't rings they were soccer picks--not rings like I had ordered. So I called the company and they were very nice and said they would send out the correct item. After not receiving anything days later I called them again. This time I was told that they hadn't sent out the correct item but would overnight them to me... That is overnight Saturday delivery (which is VERY expensive!) After going back and forth and figuring out that our little town doesn't offer FedEx overnight Sat. delivery and this particular small company doesn't offer UPS overnight Sat. delivery (which our little town does have) we used my in laws address (who live in a slightly bigger town) and had them shipped to them.
Chad looked it up and said that this company paid over $70 to get the little soccer rings to us just in time for the big party!! Some (ok, most) people thought I was crazy and should have just used the soccer picks. This is my one and only childs 5th Birthday which was soccer themed and by george--I wanted him to have soccer rings for his cupcakes!!! 
Abe pulling a string from the Soccer Ball Pinata
Thanks to Uncle G for doing the parachute with the kiddos. They LOVED it!
We celebrated Abe's 5th Birthday at the Gymnastics place. Nearly 70 people joined us including several of his preschool buddies. It was a fun, wild party. I am thinking that next year we will either scale down or have a friends party and another one for the family. It just gets to be too much going on to enjoy it. Abe got many nice gifts and appreciates them all. Thanks to everyone that came and helped us celebrate our little guy!!
We celebrated Abe's 5th Birthday at the Gymnastics place. Nearly 70 people joined us including several of his preschool buddies. It was a fun, wild party. I am thinking that next year we will either scale down or have a friends party and another one for the family. It just gets to be too much going on to enjoy it. Abe got many nice gifts and appreciates them all. Thanks to everyone that came and helped us celebrate our little guy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment