Mar 23, 2010

King for a Day!

Me and Chad went to Abe's Preschool for his Birthday Party on Wednesday. We took SpiderMan cupcakes, Pringles chips, Dr. Pepper (caffeine free--his favorite) and Sprite. We also sent home goodie bags and SpiderMan gummies in the kids backpacks.

Mrs. Sabrina has the birthday boy/girl to get their picture made with whatever family member comes to the party. I am so happy that Chad is actually smiling in this picture!! That rarely happens!!

The Birthday boy/girl gets a crown and a special treat out of the Birthday Box. Abe chose a soccer sweatband. Morgan had her party a few days before Abe and chose a baseball sweatband. She gave it to Abe right after she got it, she is a very sweet girl.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You are going to miss FBC pre-school so much. Ms. Sabrina and Ms. Pam are the best. I almost cried the last day because I was going to miss them!