Abe loves to paint, sometimes not what he is suppose to be painting on (his shirt)! He was proud to show off the paint on his arm. Silly boy! I am excited that he actually wants to be creative, he must get that from his Aunt B and Grammy!
I just love art from my little one! I'm sure your fridge is covered! Buzzy loves craft time in Childrens church! It's his favorite part, besides the food, that is!
I can't believe how into doing and learning everything Abe is! I'm gonna have to bring Tate over so he can teach him alittle something about creativity...and that there are other things to do besides play cars :)
WOW Tate is a little artist! And how awesome mom is for letting him paint on the living room coffee table!! :) It was good to see you guys last wednesday night - We had such a good time, didn't we??
Ms. Mary, that is Abe! He is using his picnic table. I cover it with a towel that we use everytime we paint. Needless to say it is ONLY used for painting! There are garbage bags all on the floor, just in case!
6 comments:
I just love art from my little one! I'm sure your fridge is covered! Buzzy loves craft time in Childrens church! It's his favorite part, besides the food, that is!
I can't believe how into doing and learning everything Abe is! I'm gonna have to bring Tate over so he can teach him alittle something about creativity...and that there are other things to do besides play cars :)
WOW Tate is a little artist! And how awesome mom is for letting him paint on the living room coffee table!! :) It was good to see you guys last wednesday night - We had such a good time, didn't we??
Ms. Mary, that is Abe! He is using his picnic table. I cover it with a towel that we use everytime we paint. Needless to say it is ONLY used for painting! There are garbage bags all on the floor, just in case!
Dang it!! I read Brandy's comment and then replied!! ABE is quite the little artist!
Mary Ann
He must get it from his Aunt B! haha We'll get him scrapbooking next :)
Post a Comment