We had to go feed the goats and the doodle doo at Jean, Glennis and Linda Ann's today. Abe loves to go visit them, so do I! While playing in the basement they played the piano and took turns sliding down the poles. Couldn't get any pics of Abe sliding because I had to be there to help him.
I always loved their house growing up! It was my second residence when mamaw got sick. They are great aren't they? And never a boring moment. and what about that cooking Jean does??
2 comments:
I always loved different animals when I was little and it looks like they are loving those animals too! I'm sure the animals love their visitors too!
I always loved their house growing up! It was my second residence when mamaw got sick. They are great aren't they? And never a boring moment. and what about that cooking Jean does??
Mary Ann
Post a Comment