Our church had a Fall Festival on Saturday. Me, Abe, Maddie, Jeremy and Nana had lots of fun and sweated a bunch! It was rather hot. Chad was "googling" and Jordan was sleeping (she had to work Friday night).
There was great food, music, games, a hayride and bouncing around in the Bouncing B's things. The kids had such a good time. Abe was worn out when we left and fell fast asleep a few minutes later.
Bouncing Away!
Notice the face painting on Maddie's face. Abe wouldn't have any part of that!
3 comments:
Wasn't the Fall Festival just great! We were there at 12, left for a birthday party, and came back until it was over! Such a good time for everyone!!
Again, what a good mommy! I didn't get any of the pictures I wanted too. It was really hot, but a lot of fun. I wish TAte would have painted a pumpkin!!!!
It was lots of fun. I just got some pictures because I had Nana and Jeremy there to help!
Post a Comment