Here is our new (to us anyway) wicker furniture. We bought it from my Great Aunt Paula and Great Uncle Donald. I thought it looked pretty good on the porch all decorated with the scarecrows.
Abe and Maddie had other ideas for the table! They think its suppose to hold their dirt and rock concoctions! The are so silly.
We have been taking advantage of this great weather we have had the last few days.
4 comments:
Love, the new layout! I was gonna tell you I love, the wicker furniture! Where did you get the scarecrows, I love them!
Thanks! I was excited that I got to get the furniture. Can't afford the new stuff so this is the next best thing! Chad is going to paint it before long and it will look better. The scarecrows have been tucked away in our building. Some have been with us a while, when Holt's was still in business! Others we got at Wal-Mart or the Dollar Store over the years.
THAT HEADER LOOKS FABULOUS, (if I do say so myself) :)
Thanks, I have a wonderful Photographer and Blog helper!! I can get you her name and number if you would like. haha
For those who don't know--it's Brandy!!
Post a Comment