Oct 19, 2007

1st Hospital Stay

If you don't already know, Abe is in the hospital. We came in Wednesday night. After shots, x rays, an IV, blood drawn, medicine and tons of picking and prodding on the poor little guy we got admitted Thursday morning about 6 am. Staying up ALL night with a sick baby is exhausting to say the least. He is feeling better but not eating or drinking as much as he needs to be. His Dr. will be in this evening to tell us whether or not we get to go home.

Chad has been home a couple of times to check on the puppy. I know the dog is wondering where the crazy lady and the little wild man are.

Chad brought the computer so Abe could watch his DVDs. He has some kind of slow Internet connection going so I could check my email. I am pretty tired and not going to stay on here long. I will have tons of pictures to post when I get home.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I am so sorry to hear that you all are in the hospital. I did not know. have they found out what is going on? I hope you all get home soon. Take care of your little man and yourself.