Oct 1, 2007

***Newly Engaged***


Great news, Jeremy and Jordan are engaged!

We can't wait until the big day. We are so excited for them.



Maddie helped in the asking, so sweet!
I forgot to get a picture of the ring, it is very pretty. Brother did a good job (both with the ring and with the girl)!





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy looks like some catch. If that young lady doesn't hang on to him she is crazy. I think he used to be an abercrombie and fitch model. That Vinson name is ringing a bell for some reason. He is hot, hot, hot.

Leanne said...

Okay, the time of this post gives the author away! You are too crazy! But I love you anyway!

M. French said...

I am so happy for Jeremy, Jordan, and Maddie - things are definately looking up for them and I know that Jeremy and Jordan will do so well together. Love you all!