I made my first batch of Peanut Butter Fudge this past Friday. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself! They were having a bake sale where Chad works to raise money for a coworker who was recently diagnosed with cancer.
I had planned on Chad taking this candy up there for them to sell. Chad was worried that no one would like it, that it would be too dry! Come to find out, it was actually better on day two than the day it was made. Chad ended up just making a cash donation. Maybe next time he will let me send my creation!
2 comments:
Girl - bag me up some and send it my way - I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE! It takes me back to when I was younger and mom used to make it. YUUUMMMM!! :)
It is Jean's recipe and is soooo good. I was worried it would not be edible. But it turned out great!
Post a Comment