Oct 12, 2007

Abraham this week

We baked cupcakes on Tuesday and had a pretend Birthday Party! Thank goodness for all the extra plates and napkins from Abe's 2nd Birthday Party! It makes for a fun time just pretending.
He loves to crack the eggs and pour in the ingredients, just doesn't want any part of the mixer. It scares the poor thing to death.
I thought this was a cute dimple shot. Big cheeser.

This is what happens EVERY time I change the sheets on our bed. It becomes a trampoline. We always have to sing the song about the 10 little Monkeys jumping on the bed!

Just another picture that I wanted to share. I just can't believe how big he is already. I am glad that I like to take a million pictures. Time flies by and I want to try to remember every single day of Abe growing up. My memory isn't that great so I have to take pictures to help me remember.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I enjoy updating it and hearing about others who visit it. I am proud to be Abe's Mommy and want everyone to see how special he is to me.

1 comment:

brandy said...

YEAH, FOR A NEW POST! I've missed you guys :) A pretend birthday party? YOu really are the bestest mom!