Nov 10, 2007

Family Time at Mamaw Elo's

Here is a picture of Mamaw's grandkids that were at her house Friday night. This past week my Aunt Missy and Aunt Cynthia (that lives in California) have been going thru my Mamaw Elo's pictures and keepsakes. We all got together Friday night and had supper. There was over 20 people there, Mamaw would have been so proud to have us all together! It was bitter sweet.

I had to post this picture of my sister Brooke and brother-in-law Chad because I don't think there is another one on this blog thingy of them. I always seem to get pictures of the little kids and not the Big Kids!! Chad is showing us how much he loves Brooke! Silly boy!
Here is Baby Isaiah looking as cute as can be. He has grown so much over the last month. We haven't been around him because of Abe being sick. I have missed those boys! Picture of Dawson to be posted soon.

2 comments:

brandy said...

OH MY GOODNESS, you have been a busy little bee! Atleast your there to take pictures:)

Leanne said...

I know! I kind of went over board. I have even more to post. I just ran out of time putting them on here.