Nov 12, 2007

Girls Day Out

*L to R* Whitney, Holly, Brittany, Brooke and Leanne
On Saturday we headed to O-Boro to dress shop. Brittany and Grant are getting married in the summer and we had to get some dresses! Dawson rode along and went to Aunt Rose's to play. We found a pretty dress that compliments all of the girls and their figures! I can't post a picture because Britt wants it to be a surprise on her Wedding Day. Grammy treated all of us to lunch at the Olive Garden and it was YUMMY!! Thanks Grammy!

We were all stuffed after lunch so we took a walk (not by choice, they had the streets blocked for a parade) to see the reception site. http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=9847070054834976&MsdVisit=1

Dawson fell in love with the purple cup and kept saying it was his favorite! Aunt Rose told him he could take it home, not sure if he did or not. He is soooo cute in his little glasses!
I have to say that I felt so guilty for leaving Abe. If you know me very well you know that the child is practically glued to my side. I very rarely leave him. He did had a fun day with Daddy. I asked him if he missed me and he said NO! But he did say that he wished I had been with him doing the fun stuff with Daddy. So, I guess he did kind of miss me, just didn't know exactly how to say it.

2 comments:

brandy said...

How long has it been since you've been in a wedding? I think it's been 5 years for me! This isn't the reason for wanting to drop the pounds is it? haha...
Brittany's on the ball with the planning. We were engaged in July and married in OCtober!

Anonymous said...

love it! Good thing you and mom took pictures...I need to steal hers this weekend.