Nov 16, 2007

Thankful #4

I am having trouble with my acid reflux, it is horrible! I haven't been this sick with it in years. I am barely able to even sip any water without being in excruciating pain. My wonderful husband whom I am so THANKFUL for has really been taking care of me and Abe. He always takes care of us to some point, now he is doing Mommy duties too! (you mom's out there know what I mean). I don't like to be sick, I am a pitiful patient (cry baby)! Mostly I worry about Abe. I haven't felt like playing, a little drugged up on pain med! So this is a short post. Please remember me in your prayers. I will be catching up on my posts soon, I promise!!

Got to feel better, Abe and his cousins are getting their Christmas pictures made in the morning by the famous photographer Brandy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better! We all missed you this weekend. Hopefully you'll feel a little better by Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I hope you are feeling better too! Love ya

brandy said...

I hope your feeling better now! We have to get back to this bloggin!!!