Nov 12, 2007

Thankful #1

I have been challenged by fellow blogger Brandy to post everyday until Thanksgiving about things that I am thankful for.

Thankful thing #1: I am thankful that I have the opportunity to be a Stay At Home Mommy. Before Abe came along Chad and I had always said that we would do whatever we had to so that I could stay home with the baby. I tried to work a couple of days a week when Abe was very small but just couldn't stand to leave him. He would cry, I would cry! My wonderful husband works full time at his regular job and also part time doing computer work to make this possible. Thanks sweetheart!

Don't get me wrong, there are times when I feel like if I don't get out of this house I will scream. That is when we load up the car and go somewhere or walk across the road and visit family. I have thought about going back to work part time, the thought nearly brings me to tears. But if in the future I do go back to work I hope and pray that one day Abe will see that it wasn't always easy staying home (financially and emotionally) but I wouldn't change it for anything. We have been so blessed and for that I am THANKFUL!

1 comment:

brandy said...

Great post! Being a stay-at-home mom is a great blessing. It's not for everybody, and I pray often that I can hold on to my patience enough to enjoy every moment!