Okay, so for the December Challenge (for all of us bloggers) we were to post a picture of our Christmas Tree and our favorite ornament. Here is our tree. The crocheted ornaments are special because they were on my Mamaw and Papaw's (Mae and Paul Eddie) tree before they both passed away. The other ornaments pictured above are some of my favorites because Abraham painted them. The snowflake was one from this year, the bear was from last year. I like to put the date on the back of the ones he decorates. I look forward to seeing how much more creative he gets as the years go by. I know that one day he will think I am crazy and laugh when I tell him its time to paint his ornament this year. I will enjoy it while I can!
Dec 7, 2007
DECEMBER CHALLENGE
Okay, so for the December Challenge (for all of us bloggers) we were to post a picture of our Christmas Tree and our favorite ornament. Here is our tree. The crocheted ornaments are special because they were on my Mamaw and Papaw's (Mae and Paul Eddie) tree before they both passed away. The other ornaments pictured above are some of my favorites because Abraham painted them. The snowflake was one from this year, the bear was from last year. I like to put the date on the back of the ones he decorates. I look forward to seeing how much more creative he gets as the years go by. I know that one day he will think I am crazy and laugh when I tell him its time to paint his ornament this year. I will enjoy it while I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I love Snowflakes and I just traded ours in for Santa this year!! I also love love the handmade Abe one so sweet!! Your tree is very cute!!!
You are so creative with Abe and someday he will treasure those times (even if it takes getting past the teen years for him to admit it!). You still need at least 3 more kids. HA!
Post a Comment