Dec 7, 2007

Abe visits with Santa

My little man surprised me yesterday. We went to the mall to see if we could take a look at Santa. We had made a list to give to him in case Abe was too scared to talk. That wasn't the case at all. He walked right up to him and started naming off every toy imaginable! He told Santa he wanted a golf cart, four wheeler, fire truck, John Deere Tractor (to which Santa said he has a John Deere at the North Pole), trucks, cars... That wasn't ALL but all that I heard.

There wasn't a line of kids waiting so he got several minutes with Santa. They talked about where the reindeer were. If the elves were making the toys. What kind of milk Santa preferred, chocolate or white. He said he liked both, which ever Abe liked the best would be fine-- Chocolate of course!!

Abe is also sporting his newest shoes. Look out, they light up! We went to Shoe Carnival searching for me and Chad shoes from my mom for Christmas and ended up with 4 pairs! Me and Chad each got one pair and Abe ended up with 2!! They were buy one get one half off so you HAVE to get the 4th pair at 1/2 off! I am so afraid that we will be into Character shoes next!!!! I just do not care for them, but my days are coming!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Character shoes are the devil! Carter went through a stage where he would only wear his Thomas Train shoes, which his nana bought of course, until we finally "lost" them one weekend at his dads. Now he wears a pair of blue airwalks but he still calls them his new train shoes. Avoid it as long as you can. :-)

Loving My Life said...

Oh how sweet!!! I always love seeing pictures of Santa!!! Sounds like Abe adored him!!! What a list!! How are you going to get all of those items??? Hehe!! I like his new kicks!! Yes I agree Character shoes are the devil...I refuse to let MoMo wear them...I will have to make up something like those are made for just playing...maybe I am the devil..Bad Mommy Bad Mommy!!

brandy said...

That is so great! You better right all of this down in his baby book.
We also took Tate to see "HO-HO" this weekend...NOT a good experience. Again, the picture this year has Tate screaming to get away. I think Abe needs to have a talk with Tate.