1. I was born in Owensboro
2. I am scared of heights
3. Ghostbusters makes me have nightmares
4. I am a TVaholic
5. I weighed 89 pounds when I got married
6. I was almost 27 years old when Abe was born
7. I was 18 years old when I got married
8. I have one brother and two sisters
9. I talk to my Mom on the phone at least 10 times a day
10. I am such a cry baby
11. Christmas is my favorite holiday
12. I love planning Abe's birthday parties
Okay, so I was just wanting to make a silly post and thought this would be a good one. Maybe you already knew all of these things about me, maybe you didn't!?
Now, tell me something about you!
3 comments:
IS THIS A CHALLENGE? Should I post here or on my blog?
i loved your fact sheet! I think I weighed that at birth!!
Hello Leanne....it's been awhile since I have seen you!! Your little Abe is so cute!! Brandy got me into the bloggy world so its fun to see people I haven't in sometime!! Can't wait to read more!!
Post a Comment