Dec 5, 2007

Leaves, lots of them!

My guys got out and cleaned up the leaves. There were lots of them! Abe worked his little heart out with his rake while Chad used his leaf blower. There is now a huge pile waiting patiently by the road for the leaf pick up people to come and haul them away!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

brandy said...

Abe is almost lost in the second one! That camo is really hiding him (haha). Lovin the toboggan (sp?). I guess I just love hats period. THat's why we have a basket full!!

Leanne said...

His "boggan" is way too big. He will not try one on in the store for anything. So, I went a size larger than I thought he would wear and he actually doesn't argue about wearing it! I worry about him getting an ear ache, I struggled with ear problems as a child and know how horrible it is!

M. French said...

Fun fun!! We need to do that here!!