I used to get in so much trouble for this when I was little, but guess who taught MY child how to do it??? The same person that scolded that it was nasty 25 years ago!!! How things change when you have grandchildren!
Oh, Leslie, I'm so glad someone else has run into that same conundrum! My parents seem to have forgotten every "rule" of parenting they used with J and me....nothing applies to the baby. Anyone else? :-)
4 comments:
Hehe that is so cute!! Great pictures that should be fun to scrapbook!!
I used to get in so much trouble for this when I was little, but guess who taught MY child how to do it??? The same person that scolded that it was nasty 25 years ago!!! How things change when you have grandchildren!
Oh, Leslie, I'm so glad someone else has run into that same conundrum! My parents seem to have forgotten every "rule" of parenting they used with J and me....nothing applies to the baby. Anyone else? :-)
Look @ you! I can't believe you don't scrapbook. You capture all the smallest moments :)
Love the close shot of the bubble!
Post a Comment