Dec 11, 2007

Painting once again!

I know you people probably think all I let Abe do is paint! He does paint more than the average child. That is because he is spoiled and his Mommy lets him make messes. (see the "painting" monkey shirt and towel that we use every time we paint)

When he says he wants to paint he knows the drill. We put garbage bags down under his little picnic table, drape the paint splattered towel down, change his clothes (this is where he normally wears his monkey shirt and a diaper, yes we are STILL wearing those--Mommy hasn't tried too hard to potty train!), get out all the brushes and paint and last we get out whatever we are going to be painted that day. I happened to find this sweet little nativity set last year on clearance.


This last picture you can tell he is really concentrating. Check out the tongue! That is Baby Jesus he is painting orange and blue. He couldn't wait until they dried so he could put them on the shelf in the living room.

4 comments:

brandy said...

Abe and baby Jesus, again..it's just too precious! I know you are gonna cherish that nativity set!!!

Loving My Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loving My Life said...

Oh you are the best mommy ever...I haven't yet let MoMo paint...I am a bad mommy!! That little nativity set is going to be something that will be on displayed for years and years!!!

Leanne said...

Brandy H. you are going to have to let Morgan paint! Does she play with Play-doh? It really isn't bad as long as you make them stay at a certain place and not move until they are finished. It is fun for him and for me!