Dec 23, 2007

Santa on a Firetruck?

Last night Santa visited the kids at Nana's. We were having our Christmas supper and exchanging gifts at my Mom's and Santa made an appearance, on a firetruck!! No sleigh, just a big red firetruck! I think I was more excited than Abe. He had just got a new flashlight in his stocking and was worried about it!


(the local fire department has a fund raiser thing where you give them $10 donation for the first child and $5 for each additional child and bring a wrapped gift to them and Santa will deliver it, anywhere in the county!) Hooefully we can do it again next year and Abe will enjoy it more.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Loving My Life said...

Oh how fun I had heard about that just didn't know how it worked!! That is so cool, I would have been like you and more excited then the kids!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I wish I would have done that for Carter....maybe next year.

brandy said...

Sounded Cool!!!