Everyone is always asking about Dorothy. Dorothy is growing like a weed. Last time we had him at the Vet's office he weighed just over 7 pounds. He is getting long hair again. I like it this way. His one big haircut we did at home. Eventually he will have to go and get groomed. Right now he is okay. I cut his nails and Chad cleans his ears and we trim here and there occasionally. I just can't see paying someone to do the things we can do at home. His hair does need to be shaped up so I am sure before long he will be getting a professional hair do.
(If you read the post about Mom on a mission you should take note that the first picture has the tools in it!! I told you the boy packs them around all the time.)
4 comments:
I love hearing, "Dorothy the Boy Dog", makes me think of the song, "A boy named Sue"! (isn't that Johnny Cash, idon'tknow)
I think you are right. You don't know how many times I type or say she instead of he when talking about the dog!
You are a very good stay at home mom. I was just trying to stir something up.
I know you were just joking Grant. Thank you for the compliment. I enjoy staying home with Abe. Don't always get the best of everything materialistic but that's not what its all about anyway.
Post a Comment