Jan 28, 2008

Peek A BOO BOO


Here are two little monkeys playing under a cover. They turned Abe's picnic table over and made some kind of boat contraption. I would lift up the cover (notice me holding the cover up with my pinkish purplish fancy house shoes my Momma got for me) and snap a picture. They had so much fun and so did I!
Of course, the night ended with a Boo Boo. The kiddos had been bouncing balls and playing with buckets on their heads (pretending to be robots) and Abe slung his bucket around and nailed Maddie in the face. You know when you take two kids that have played and played and one being an almost 3 year old that was in desperate need of a nap-- one is bound to end up crying! She ended up with a scratch across her nose. I wasn't sure if it would bruise or not. Jeremy said this morning it just looks scratched. I hate it that she got hurt. Especially at my house. These things are going to happen with kids. I know Abe keeps bruises! What am I talking about, the "baby" gates that we use to keep Dorothy in the living room are about to kill my legs. I am constantly getting bruised up.

3 comments:

brandy said...

I love that last one! You can see just home much fun they are having...by the way..I like your house shoes!

Leanne said...

They do play good together. We really miss her during the week. We have to get as much time with her as possible on the weekends when Jeremy has her.

Thanks (about the house shoes) I think they are an Avon special!!

Loving My Life said...

How cute are they? I too love your house shoe!!