Abe LOVES his building blocks. I just thought this picture turned out cute with him kind of hiding behind them. We are always making towers as high as the sky! Thank goodness Mom doesn't have to be very talented to do that. ha ha Chad can get in there and make fences for all the farm animals and barns and all that mess. Not me, straight up in the air is about all I can come up with!
4 comments:
We are just now getting into blocks. Everyday it seems we have to "remind" him that they are there, otherwise he'd probably never give them a second look. I'll have to say, I've got you beat...I can atleast make a bridge/tunnel for his cars to go threw...na, na:) i tease...but really I can ...
Okay smarty pants! ha ha I am not very creative. Abe loves these kind of blocks and his wooden ones. We had to get the ones like Ms. Mary (Mary Ann) has at church. He plays with his blocks and his pretend animals a lot.
Love the colors! I may still need a tutorial on picasa....I'll try some more pics
Morgan has never cared for blocks but I guess it must be a girl things. What a cute picture!!
Post a Comment