Feb 4, 2008

Feeding the goats...




Saturday was a pretty decent weather day. We went over to feed Glennis' goats and the doodle doo even though it was a bit muddy. If you will notice in the close up of Maddie she is still sporting the boo boo from the weekend before. Poor thing!
They amaze me how close they will get to these animals. I think Abe would be satisfied to stay down with the goats all day long if I would let him. We are ready for the warmer weather. Abe wants to play outside everyday and I realllly need to get off my butt and play in the yard. I keep telling myself that I am going to get off of here or quit watching the tv while Abe is asleep but what do I do-- sit on my big butt!!

1 comment:

Loving My Life said...

I bet they had a blast!! Morgan loves animals and I can say that is one things boyish she does she will let them eat out of her hands and let them spit/drool all over her without a care in the world!!