Feb 11, 2008

GIZZY visits DOROTHY




Jeremy, Maddie and Gizzy came for a visit last night. (Jordan was working) Gizzy and Dorothy hadn't seen each other in a while and had to catch up. They were WILD to say the least. They had a ball and about made me have a heart attack several times. They would start playing a little too rough and make me crazy.
When I swept the floor this morning I found a dog tooth. Still not sure which dog it came from. They are both still getting new teeth in and it is hard to tell if they have lost one.

3 comments:

brandy said...

I'm sorry but that's funny! The dogs fighting and somebody LOST A TOOTH...

Anonymous said...

Love the new pix. I can imagine what fun that was!

Cathy

Leslie said...

If it's not the kids stressing you it's the furry kids!! They are so cute!