Feb 10, 2008

SHRINE CIRCUS



We went to see the circus in Louisville this past Thursday. We had gotten the tickets as part of Abe's birthday present. It was just the three of us and was nice to just get away for the evening. We saw lions, tigers, elephants and pony's. Abe was in awe of all of the animals. He was disappointed that we never saw a zebra! He is too funny.
We went out to eat afterwards and I saw a guy I graduated with outside of the restaurant. When we went inside Chad saw a guy he was friends with at WKU . We hadn't seen him since we moved back home 6-7 years ago.

1 comment:

brandy said...

I'm glad you all had fun, just wish we were up here to go with you! Tate's not big into animals, but I think he would have loved it.

Isn't this trip better than any toy? It's all about making the memories. I bet Abe will be talking about it for years!!!