Today Chad and I are celebrating our 11th Anniversay! I can't believe it has been 11 years. As you can see by the photos (these are pictures of the pictures, our scanner doesn't work) we have changed. Some more than others. I won't even go into details about all of the funny things in these pictures, you can laugh to yourself. Remember people this was 11 years ago, Feb. 15, 1997! Things were different back then.
Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband! I love you very much and thank you for being a good Husband and a wonderful Father!
3 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 11 years! Dustin and I have been together a total of 11 years! So, I guess that means when you got married, we started dating..wow :)
Happy Anniversary! See you all tonight! Dawson can't wait to play with Abe and Maddie.
Harry Anniversary!! Hope you all had a great day!! Sorry its a bit late!
Post a Comment