Congrats to the new couple!
Congratulations Jeremy and Jordan!!
Where was the ceremony? And, by the way, everyone looked gorgeous!!! I wish them nothing but the best. God knows they both deserve it.
I love the cousins shot--that is so sweet! Wait till you see my slide show--brought tears to your daddy's eyes (but that's not hard to do, is it??)Cathy
I like how the two boys have their arms around each other and Maddie is just sitting there! Precious!
Congrats to them!! Its always nice to add to the family!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats to the new couple!
Congratulations Jeremy and Jordan!!
Where was the ceremony? And, by the way, everyone looked gorgeous!!! I wish them nothing but the best. God knows they both deserve it.
I love the cousins shot--that is so sweet! Wait till you see my slide show--brought tears to your daddy's eyes (but that's not hard to do, is it??)
Cathy
I like how the two boys have their arms around each other and Maddie is just sitting there! Precious!
Congrats to them!! Its always nice to add to the family!
Post a Comment