A while back Jeremy and Maddie came over when she got out of Preschool and she brought this picture (the one in the middle) to Le Le. She wanted me to keep it and hang it up. So, it has been a part of our living room every since. Me and Abe were feeling crafty today so we made an Abraham picture like Maddie's.
Okay, go ahead and laugh. I know it is pitiful looking but to a toddler it is great! We even put the play-doh hair and candy so it would look like Maddie's. His nerds and smarties are not quite as fancy as Maddie's glitter and M&M's but you work with what is available! And yes, his hair is some purple color. He mixes all the play-doh colors together and we couldn't find a brownish color anywhere! This is what he picked out. Ta Da! We made CRAFTAS!
3 comments:
That is so cute! See, you do have some craftiness running in your blood! I am so jealous that Abe loves to do crafts. All Tate wants to do is color, so I believe that's a good start.
Abe loves anything pertaining to crafts. The messier the better. Tate will eventually come around, give him time.
Those are so cute!! Your such a good Mommy....I can't seem to find the time to do a lot with her like that. We paint now and color but that is about it. We are together all the time but never much at home!
Post a Comment