Mar 7, 2008

Same Dog?

Before














After

Dorothy went and had his 1st professional haircut! He looks so different. I wanted to keep his hair long but Chad said it needed to be short. Looks like Chad won. Believe it or not I think I like it better short too!

4 comments:

brandy said...

Where did he get his do-done? Looks good, tho it's gonna be cold on his little tushy!!!

Leanne said...

E&L Pets in M-Ville. My Mother-In-Law has her dog groomed there and they did a good job with her poodle, so I decided to go there too.

Believe it or not he has been outside more in the snow than he normally goes. He doesn't want to come in! Silly dog!

Leslie said...

He needs a sweater for when he goes out! And maybe a boggin!

Loving My Life said...

He looks cute!! But not sure which I like best he is cute both ways!!