Playing in the Snow


We have had our first trip of the day in the snow. We didn't get to stay out long because it was so stinkin cold! The wind made it feel cooler than it really was. None the less we had a good time. Not sure who enjoyed it more, Dorothy or Abe!!
3 comments:
Don't you look cute in your winter "snow suit"! We moms need to be in more pictures..with our kids! Maybe that should be our next challenge....everyday for a week, we take a picture with our kid/kids/animals...whatever you got!
It is not easy trying to get me and Abe in a shot together. He isn't cooperative. I do wish I was in more pictures. In the future I would like to look back and see me in a few of my albums! Abe will think I never spent time with him as a child!
I agree with Brandy we are behind the camera to much!! I think that would be a great challenge!! I will be game for that one!! You do look cute!! Looks like you all had fun!
Post a Comment