Apr 4, 2008

Sesame Street part 1


We went to the River Park Center and saw Sesame Street Live, Elmo Makes Music Wednesday night. Yes, that is our bunch on the first row! We had great seats.

It was Me, Abe, Maddie, Jordan, Brooke, Chad, Dawson and Cathy. Isaiah stayed with Aunt Rose. Papaw had to work. (We went for a quick visit on our way home.) Thanks to Papaw and Grammy for buying the kids tickets!

Abe hasn't watched Sesame Street on TV very much but does have an idea of who most of the characters are thanks to books. He would rather read a book any day than watch it on TV.

I had to put this picture on here of Elmo's World. Elmo's fish is named Dorothy! Just like our dog Dorothy! Although I think the fish is probably a female Dorothy! ha ha
The last picture is just to show how many characters there were. The only one I could think of that wasn't there was Snuffy! I think he would have been a bit slow moving for the Live show.

2 comments:

brandy said...

Aren't these concerts fun?! I think I had as much fun at Disney Live, than Tate. You guys had awesome seats! Looked like a lot of fun.

Leslie said...

I thought your Dorothy was named after Elmo's Dorothy!! When Buzzy was little, someone got him one of those singing Elmo things and when he gets to "Elmo loves his goldfish..." I thought he was saying sausage! I thought it was weird that he loved sausage and crayons too!! My mom finally figured out what he was saying! I'm a little slow sometimes!