Abe would stay outside 24/7 if we would let him. This particular day was still a bit cool so we did have on light jackets.
Check out Dorothy flying in the air. Super Dog! Not the greatest picture but I loved the ears.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the pic of Dorothy flying through the air! That's how Gizzy is all of the time, I think living with a 5 year old contributes to his wildness! The main problem is the 31 year old kid he lives with! -Jordan
I agree that the big kid in the house is probably adding to Gizzy's wildness. But, in his defense- I think it may just be them being puppies!
Sometimes Dorothy just runs from one side of the room to the other running into walls. I am afraid that he will knock Abe down. I have to either take Dorothy outside or put him in his little house thingy.
3 comments:
I like the pic of Dorothy flying through the air! That's how Gizzy is all of the time, I think living with a 5 year old contributes to his wildness! The main problem is the 31 year old kid he lives with!
-Jordan
I agree that the big kid in the house is probably adding to Gizzy's wildness. But, in his defense- I think it may just be them being puppies!
Sometimes Dorothy just runs from one side of the room to the other running into walls. I am afraid that he will knock Abe down. I have to either take Dorothy outside or put him in his little house thingy.
LOVE THE FLYIN' EARS!
Post a Comment