They both think that you can go as high on a porch swing as you can on a swingset. They are funny.
Check out the dirty hands. Boys! I can remember Abe's 1st summer when he dug his hands in the dirt and I almost died. I had to get over that quick. All he wants to do these days is dig in the dirt, sand and rocks!!
Monday we were enjoying the warm weather. Abe was wearing his first shorts of the season! Maddie had on her little denim jean skirt that has the shorts made inside. The temperature was great. Allergies afterwards are awful! I have been digging at my eyes ever since.
Not sure why there is such a space between the 2nd and 3rd pictures?? I tried to fix it but couldn't. I figure the more I mess with it the worse it will get.
2 comments:
I had wondered where you disappeared too! Apparently, outside to the warm weather. I can't wait to have a yard again :)-
I know wasn't the weather nice!! It is suppose to be warm again this week...YEAH!
Post a Comment