May 5, 2008

Brittany graduates!


My youngest sister Brittany graduated from UK this past weekend. We went Saturday and stayed in a hotel so we would be there for the graduation ceremony on Sunday morning. This is the only picture I got of her in her cap and gown, it is from the big screen! I will post more pictures from the trip later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe you got that good a picture from the big screen! I didn't even see that because I was worrying about juggling two cameras and watching it down on the stage. She had lots of big screen moments in Rupp. Almost every ballgame we went to, she would end up on the screen at least once! That won't happen from next year's cheap seats!

It was a great day to celebrate. Thanks so much for going to support her. I wish I'd had a sister.

Cathy