May 22, 2008

Our 1st Attempt at a Garden!




We are attempting a garden this year. This is the first one that we have done alone. Chad and Abe have put in a lot of time tilling up the dirt, watering and all the other stuff you have to do to make things grow! We have squash already coming out and one itsy tiny tomato!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Good luck with the garden. Ours was so pretty when it started, but when it got hot and the weeds grew faster than the veggies, I gave up! Sounds like you have some good help! Nothing like fresh food!

Loving My Life said...

Only in my dreams!! Shane's mom does one every year and she does wonders with it, me I don't think I could get anything in it to grow! Good luck and have fun eating the fresh yummys!

brandy said...

You know, that's one of the things I look forward too, whenever we have our own house. I can't wait to try and plant a garden! Especially for the summer. I could live on "garden veggies"!

Looks like your own your way :)