Jun 10, 2008

Bible School Commencement





I was so proud of Abe for getting up with his class in front of lots of people and singing songs. I wasn't sure he would do it. Don't get me wrong, he thought very seriously about just hanging out with his Daddy! It was so precious to hear his AMEN after everyone else's in the song If your happy and you know it... Chad had the video camera and I was up front with the kids so I gave someone else my camera and unfortunately didn't get any shots of Abe up front!!


Afterwards we took the kiddos to eat and see Nana (she was so sad that she had to work and missed the commencement.) She did get to see the video and hear all about it.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I wish Buzzy had went to Bible School. It looks like he missed a really good time.

Loving My Life said...

Did Abe do good? Morgan wouldn't do the hand motions until it was over at ours!

Leanne said...

Abe did better than I expected. I don't think he even sang most of the song. But you could hear him after everyone else shouting "AMEN" I thought it sounded so sweet.