I finally got out the Dora and Boots sprinkler for Abe to play in. Aunt B and Uncle G got it for him for his 1st Birthday (I think) and he loves it! At one point he picked it up and was chasing me around spraying me, little stinker!
We put it up that night and the silly thing already had a seam busted!! So, I took it back.
Chad thinks we should get a plastic one because they won't bust.
My neighbor had one in her yard sale so we ended up with a blow up dinosaur that is very very small but big enough for Abe. He is in heaven. I don't think he realizes that his was much bigger than this one.
As long as he is happy, that is all that matters. Lucky for me, I gave her some clothes for her little boy and she gave me the pool! Good deal!
2 comments:
He is such a cutie! Did he enjoy his pool?
We put it up that night and the silly thing already had a seam busted!! So, I took it back.
Chad thinks we should get a plastic one because they won't bust.
My neighbor had one in her yard sale so we ended up with a blow up dinosaur that is very very small but big enough for Abe. He is in heaven. I don't think he realizes that his was much bigger than this one.
As long as he is happy, that is all that matters. Lucky for me, I gave her some clothes for her little boy and she gave me the pool! Good deal!
Post a Comment