I didn't paint on the chimney. I may sometime down the road. I think it turned out pretty good considering I am not a painter and I had help from the little wild man. Don't look too close or you will notice the lack of painting skills! ha ha I think Abe thinks it is a garage. He has been stuffing all of his outdoor toys in it all day!
Wow you all did an awesome job!! We just bought one for Morgan wish we could have found one at a yardsale. But we got a good deal at Kmart and it is unisex not pink so little man can use it too. But if it fades before he can get into I will know who to call!!
Wow girl, you did good on this! U should like start a business where you refurbish old toys and sell them. We may need your professional skills when we get the playground thing going at church. That's pretty amazing!
2 comments:
Wow you all did an awesome job!! We just bought one for Morgan wish we could have found one at a yardsale. But we got a good deal at Kmart and it is unisex not pink so little man can use it too. But if it fades before he can get into I will know who to call!!
Wow girl, you did good on this! U should like start a business where you refurbish old toys and sell them. We may need your professional skills when we get the playground thing going at church. That's pretty amazing!
Post a Comment