Leanne, You have been one busy blogger! I've been so tied up "nursing" after Mama's surgery that I'm out of touch with everybody! (I've always admired nurses, but now I do even more--Go, Jordan!)
The pictures are great! I have the cutest family!!! I've been working with B on her wedding slideshow, and you have some definitely good material for 20 years or so from now!!! It will come before you realize it.
Great shots of everybody! I now have a cards that will hold 1250 pix of Russia! Think that will be enough???
2 comments:
I love this! GREAT idea. Chad is so handsome in that first picture!
Leanne,
You have been one busy blogger! I've been so tied up "nursing" after Mama's surgery that I'm out of touch with everybody! (I've always admired nurses, but now I do even more--Go, Jordan!)
The pictures are great! I have the cutest family!!! I've been working with B on her wedding slideshow, and you have some definitely good material for 20 years or so from now!!! It will come before you realize it.
Great shots of everybody! I now have a cards that will hold 1250 pix of Russia! Think that will be enough???
Love,
Cathy
Post a Comment